Words — 39 found
1. normal; ordinary; regular; usual; common; average
- やりすご 。
- I usually spend the whole day idly on Sunday.
2. normally; ordinarily; usually; generally; commonly
- Do you usually have tea for breakfast?
3. local train; train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
4. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
1. special; particular; extraordinary; exceptional; especial
2. ParticularIn philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing... Read more
1. everyone; everybody; allUsually written using kana alone
- The people which were here have all gone.
2. everything; allUsually written using kana alone
- All the dinner had been eaten before he came.
皆んな 【みんな】、皆 【みな】
皆んな: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (not) ever; (not) by any means; (not) in the least; (not) in any way; (not) at allwith neg. sentence
けして: Irregular kana usage.
1. enough; sufficient; plenty; adequate; satisfactory
- も 。
- I have enough money to buy this book.
2. sufficiently; fully; thoroughly; well; perfectly
3. division into tenOnly applies to 十分
- "Would you like any more?" "No, I've had enough."
1. always; without exception; necessarily; certainly; without fail; positively; invariably
1. feeling; sensation; mood; state of mind
2. preparedness; readiness; attitude
3. thought; sentiment; consideration; solicitude; gratitudeHumble (kenjougo)
4. slightly; a bit; a little
1. mostly; ordinarily; usually; generallyUsually written using kana alone
- あらわ 。
- The symbol "X" usually stands for an unknown quantity in mathematics.
3. most; almost all
- Night is when most people go to bed.
4. ordinarybefore a neg. form
5. proper; appropriate; moderateusu. as 〜にする
1. particularly; especially; in particular; expressly
1. sure; certain; positive; definite
- It is certain that he is wrong.
2. reliable; trustworthy; safe; sound; firm; accurate; correct; exact
- え 。
- I got the news from a reliable source.
3. If I'm not mistaken; If I remember correctly; If I remember rightly
- おも 。
- I believe this fish is a freshwater fish.
確 【たしか】、慥か 【たしか】
確: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. for example; for instance; e.g.
1. outline; main points; gist; substance; essenceUsually written using kana alone
2. generally; on the whole; mostly; almost; nearly; approximately; roughly; aboutUsually written using kana alone
- ただ 。
- His opinion is generally correct.
3. general; roughUsually written using kana alone
4. in the first place; first and foremost; from the start; to begin withUsually written using kana alone
1. circumstances; condition; convenience
2. to arrange; to manage
3. to lend money; to raise money
4. in all; in total; all told
1. rate; ratio; percentage; proportion
- たい ２
- The proportion of girls to boys in our class is three to two.
3. contrary to expectations
割り合い: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. surely; undoubtedly; almost certainly; most likely (e.g. 90 percent)Usually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- But I don't think Dad would like me to.
2. sternly; severelyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word, esp. キッと
3. having no slack; rigid; stiff; tightUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. suddenly; abruptly; instantlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word, Archaism
屹度: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 急度: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. for a moment; for a minuteUsually written using kana alone
- You are working too hard. Sit down and take it easy for a while.
2. for a while; for some timeUsually written using kana alone
- あ 。
- I haven't seen anything of him for some time.
3. for the time being; for nowUsually written using kana alone
4. it's been a long time; long time no seeUsually written using kana alone
姑く 【しばらく】、暫らく 【しばらく】、須臾 【しばらく】
暫らく: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. tightly (holding on); firmly; securelyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. strongly (built); solidly; sturdily; steadilyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. properly; well; sufficiently; hard (working, etc.); fully; completelyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. reliably; dependably; levelheadedly; shrewdly; wisely; cleverlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. finally; at last; ultimately; in the endUsually written using kana alone
1. terrible; dreadfulUsually written using kana alone
2. amazing (e.g. of strength); great (e.g. of skills); wonderful; terrificUsually written using kana alone
3. to a great extent; vast (in numbers)Usually written using kana alone
- あつ 。
- Madonna's concert drew a large audience.
4. awfully; very; immenselyUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, See also 凄く
1. to that degree; to that extent; that muchUsually written using kana alone
其れ程 【それほど】、其程 【それほど】