1. not less than; ... and over; ... and above; ... and upwards; ... or more
- Children of six and above should attend school.
2. beyond (e.g. one's expectations); above; more than; further than
- Try not to spend more money than is necessary.
3. above-mentioned; aforementioned; foregoing
- As shown above, it is possible to obtain ample profit and customers with truly simple know-how that anyone can do!
4. since ...; seeing that ...; now that ...; once ...
- He realizes that public officials are human, and that as human beings they are capable of misjudgement.
5. that's all; that is the end; the end
- Is that all?
Log in to talk about this word.