1. not less than; ... and more; ... and upwardsSee also 余
- Children of six and above should attend school.
2. beyond ... (e.g. one's means); further (e.g. nothing further to say); more than ... (e.g. cannot pay more than that)
- A further reduction would make us go into the red.
3. above-mentioned; foregoing
- As shown above, it is possible to obtain ample profit and customers with truly simple know-how that anyone can do!
4. since ...; seeing that ...
- He realizes that public officials are human, and that as human beings they are capable of misjudgement.
5. this is all; that is the end; the end
- Is that all?
Log in to talk about this word.