Words — 26 found
1. not less than; ... and over; ... and above; ... and upwards; ... or more
- Children of six and above should attend school.
2. beyond (e.g. one's expectations); above; more than; further than
- Try not to spend more money than is necessary.
3. above-mentioned; aforementioned; foregoing
- As shown above, it is possible to obtain ample profit and customers with truly simple know-how that anyone can do!
4. since ...; seeing that ...; now that ...; once ...
- He realizes that public officials are human, and that as human beings they are capable of misjudgement.
5. that's all; that is the end; the end
- Is that all?
1. not exceeding; and downward; ... and below
- Children of age sixteen and under will not be admitted to the theatre.
2. below (e.g. standard); under (e.g. a level)
- Your summary is not up to par.
3. the below-mentioned; the following; the rest
- The explanation below was achieved by comparing and contrasting a variety of different theories.
以下 【いげ】、已下 【いか】、已下 【いげ】
1. with the exception of; excepting; excluding
1. ago; since; before; previous
已前: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. on and after; from ... onward; since
已降: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. after this; from now on; hereafter
- I'll never do this again.
2. thereafter; since (then); afteresp. after あれ, それ or the -te form of a verb
- あ 。
- I haven't seen her since then.
Common word Links
1. traditional ordering of the Japanese syllabaryUsually written using kana alone
2. fundamentals; the ABCs of ...
- し 。
- I don't know the ABC of business.
Common word Links
1. IsraelUsually written using kana alone
以色列: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. telepathy; tacit understanding; thought transference; communion of mind with mindYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. non-verbal Zen Buddhist transmission to a disciple of the central tenets of BuddhismBuddhism, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (aeronautical) beyond right
2. Beyond rightsBeyond rights is another name for the Fifth Freedom of ai... Read more
1. Japanese maple (Acer palmatum)Usually written using kana alone
2. Acer palmatumAcer palmatum, called Japanese Maple or Smooth Japanese M... Read more
1. using poisonous medication to control poison; fighting evil with evil; fighting fire with fireYojijukugo (four character compound)