Words — 3177 found
1. book; document
- そんし 』
- When it comes to Chinese books that are overvalued worldwide I suppose it's Sun Tzu, isn't it?
2. calligraphy (esp. Chinese); penmanship
4. letter; note
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; canteen; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
1. novel; (short) story
- よ 。
- Tom is reading a novel.
2. NovelA novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. Th... Read more
1. primary school; elementary school; grade school
2. Primary schoolA primary school (from French école primaire) is an insti... Read more
1. honest; frank; candid; straightforward
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
1. merchant; trader; tradesman; dealer; shopkeeper
3. MerchantA merchant is a businessperson who trades in commodities ... Read more
商人 【あきんど】、商人 【あきうど】、商人 【あきゅうど】、商人 【あきびと】
あきうど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あきゅうど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あきびと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. boy; juvenile; young boy; youth; lad
2. BoyA boy is a young male human, usually child or adolescent.... Read more
1. little girl; maiden; young lady; female usually between 7 and 18 years old
2. female between 17 and 20 years old (ritsuryō period)Archaism, Only applies to 少女, Only applies to しょうじょ
3. GirlA girl is any female human from birth through childhood a... Read more
小女 【しょうじょ】、少女 【おとめ】、乙女 【おとめ】
小女: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. plant; vegetation
2. PlantPlants are living organisms belonging to the kingdom Plan... Read more
1. commodity; article of commerce; goods; stock; merchandise
2. Product (business)In general, the product is defined as a "thing produced b... Read more
1. prize; award
2. AwardAn award is something given to a person or a group of peo... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. noon; midday
2. NoonNoon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 ... Read more
1. occupation; profession; job; vocation; trade; calling; business
2. Job (role)A job is a regular activity performed in exchange for pay... Read more