1. sign; signal; cue
2. Phase diagramA phase diagram in physical chemistry, engineering, miner... Read more
1. companion; partner; company
- Who is your dance partner?
2. other party; addressee
- All those tricks he's got up his sleeve make him a formidable client.
3. opponent (sports, etc.)
- だい １
- い 。
- The boxer said he would knock down his opponent in the first round.
1. as usual; as always; as before; as ever; still
相変らず 【あいかわらず】、あい変わらず 【あいかわらず】、あい変らず 【あいかわらず】
1. riding together; sharing a car (taxi, etc.)
2. doing in collaboration
3. backing of the same candidate by different political parties
4. CarpoolCarpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing, lift... Read more
1. aizuchi; back-channeling; interjections indicating that one is paying attention
2. two smiths hammering at an object in turnSee also 向こう鎚
3. AizuchiAizuchi is the Japanese term for frequent interjections d... Read more
相づち 【あいづち】、相鎚 【あいづち】、合槌 【あいづち】、合づち 【あいづち】、合鎚 【あいづち】、相槌 【あいずち】、相鎚 【あいずち】、合槌 【あいずち】、合鎚 【あいずち】
あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage.
1. partner; pal; accomplice
2. Aibōis a Japanese television detective series that first aire... Read more
1. affinity; compatibility; chemistry (between people)
合い性 【あいしょう】、合性 【あいしょう】、相い性 【あいしょう】
相い性: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to challenge (esp. in a lawsuit); to take on an opponent (in negotiations, contest, etc.)
1. to follow in succession; to happen one after another
1. sharing a room; dormitory room
- I doubled up with a stranger that night.
2. match between wrestlers from the same stableSumo term
1. in conflict; incompatible; out of harmony; running counter; mutually exclusive; clashing with
相いれない 【あいいれない】、相入れない 【あいいれない】
相入れない: Irregular kanji usage.
1. other party; opposite party; opposing team; one's opponent; one's adversary
1. sharing a table with someone you don't know (e.g. at a restaurant)
合席 【あいせき】、合い席 【あいせき】
1. to be contrary; to run counter (to); to conflict (with); to disagree (with)
1. sharing an umbrella; under one umbrella
相合い傘 【あいあいがさ】、相相傘 【あいあいがさ】、相々傘 【あいあいがさ】
相相傘: Irregular kanji usage. 相々傘: Irregular kanji usage.