1. sign; signal; cue
2. Phase diagramA phase diagram in physical chemistry, engineering, miner... Read more
相図: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. companion; partner; company
2. other party; addressee
3. opponent (sports, etc.)
- だい １
- い 。
1. as usual; as always; as before; as ever; still
相変らず 【あいかわらず】、あい変わらず 【あいかわらず】、あい変らず 【あいかわらず】
1. riding together; sharing a car (taxi, etc.)
2. doing in collaboration
3. backing of the same candidate by different political parties
4. CarpoolCarpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing, lift... Read more
1. aizuchi; back-channeling; interjections indicating that one is paying attention
2. two smiths hammering at an object in turnSee also 向こう鎚
3. AizuchiAizuchi is the Japanese term for frequent interjections d... Read more
相づち 【あいづち】、相鎚 【あいづち】、相槌 【あいずち】、相鎚 【あいずち】
相鎚: Rarely-used kanji form. あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage. 相鎚: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. partner; pal; accomplice
2. Aibōis a Japanese television detective series that first aire... Read more
1. affinity; compatibility; chemistry (between people)
合性 【あいしょう】、合い性 【あいしょう】
合性: Rarely-used kanji form. 合い性: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to challenge (esp. in a lawsuit); to take on an opponent (in negotiations, contest, etc.)
1. to follow in succession; to happen one after another
相継ぐ: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. sharing a room; dormitory room
2. match between wrestlers from the same stableSumo
1. in conflict; incompatible; out of harmony; running counter; mutually exclusive; clashing with
相いれない 【あいいれない】、相入れない 【あいいれない】
相入れない: Irregular kanji usage.
1. other party; opposite party; opposing team; one's opponent; one's adversary
1. sharing a table with someone you don't know (e.g. at a restaurant)
合席 【あいせき】、合い席 【あいせき】
1. to be contrary; to run counter (to); to conflict (with); to disagree (with)
1. sharing an umbrella; being under one umbrella
2. drawing of an umbrella with two names under it (equivalent of "X loves Y")
相合い傘 【あいあいがさ】、あいあい傘 【あいあいがさ】