1. cloth; fabric; material; texture
- Will you make me up a dress if I give you the material?
2. dough; batter
- ふく 。
- Yeast makes dough rise.
3. inherent quality; one's true character; one's true colours
4. unglazed pottery
5. skin with no make-up
JLPT N1 Links
1. too serious; person who is too serious; honesty; sincerityYojijukugo (four character compound)
生まじめ 【きまじめ】、気まじめ 【きまじめ】、気真面目 【きまじめ】
気まじめ: Irregular kanji usage. 気真面目: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to drink (whisky, whiskey) straight
- きでの 。
- He took a drink of whiskey neat.
1. crude drug; crude medicine; natural remedy
2. Crude medicineCrude medicine, (also known as crude drug in the Chinese ... Read more
生薬 【きぐすり】、生薬 【せいやく】
1. unbleached cloth; unbleached colour (color)
2. unbleached; undyed
生成 【きなり】、生形 【きなり】
1. 100% buckwheat noodles; buckwheat noodles made from buckwheat flour only, without the addition of wheat flourSee also 生そば なまそば