Words — 2173 found
1. six陸 is used in legal documents
六 【む】、六 【むう】、６ 【ろく】、６ 【む】、６ 【むう】、陸 【ろく】、陸 【む】、陸 【むう】
2. VillageA village is a clustered human settlement or community, l... Read more
- き 。
- The mother whipped sense into her boy.
2. penisVulgar, Only applies to むすこ
3. SonA son is a male offspring; a boy or man in relation to hi... Read more
むす子 【むすこ】、息 【むすこ】、息 【そく】
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. chest; breastむな is usually used in compounds
2. breasts; bosom; bust
6. heart; mind; feelings
7. ChestThe chest is a part of the anatomy of humans and various ... Read more
1. Japanese apricot (Prunus mume); Japanese plum; ume; Chinese plum
- The plum blossoms are at their best this week.
3. Prunus mumePrunus mume, with the common names including Chinese plum... Read more
梅 【むめ】、楳 【うめ】、楳 【むめ】、ウメ
むめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. むめ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. difficult; hard; troublesome; complicated; serious (disease, problem, etc.)Antonym: 易しい やさしい
2. fussy; particular; fastidious; hard to please; displeased
3. gloomy; glum; sullen; serious (look)
4. dirty; unclean; filthy; detestableArchaism
5. unpleasant; uncomfortable; creepy; spookyArchaism
難しい 【むつかしい】、六借しい 【むずかしい】、六借しい 【むつかしい】、六ヶ敷い 【むずかしい】、六ヶ敷い 【むつかしい】
六借しい: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji. 六借しい: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji. 六ヶ敷い: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji. 六ヶ敷い: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji.
1. opposite side; other side; opposite direction
2. over there; that way; far away; beyond
- The boy is over there.
3. the other party; the other person
- You will play into their hands.
4. future (starting now)
六つ 【むつ】、６つ 【むっつ】、６つ 【むつ】
1. group; crowd; flock; herd; bevy; school; swarm; cluster (e.g. of stars); clump; pack (e.g. of dogs)
2. HerdA Herd refers to a social grouping of certain animals of ... Read more
1. contradiction; inconsistency
2. ContradictionIn classical logic, a contradiction consists of a logical... Read more
1. infinity; infinitude; eternity
2. infinite; limitless
3. InfinityInfinity refers to something without any limit, and is a ... Read more
- てつだ 。
- She aided her daughter in dressing.
2. girl (i.e. a young, unmarried woman)
- この 。
- I don't like heavy makeup on a young girl.
1. olden days; former
1. to face
- でんじは 。
- I sit in front of a computer screen all day, so I get pretty heavily bombarded by electro-magnetic waves.
2. to go towards; to head towards
- Where are you bound for?
向う 【むかう】、対う 【むかう】
1. to go out to meet
- くだ 。
- Please pick me up at the hotel at six o'clock.
2. to receive; to welcome; to greet; to salute; to hail; to reach; to approach; to enter (a phase, era, etc.)
- He had been ill for a week when they sent for a doctor.
3. to accept (e.g. as a member of a group or family)
- むか 。
- The Prime Minister has won his services as Minister for Justice.
4. to call for; to summon; to invite
- き 。
- It was decided that he should be sent for at once.
5. to approach (a certain time, a point in one's life, etc.)
- I wish you a Happy New Year.
1. unreasonable; unnatural; unjustifiable
3. forcible; forced; compulsoryoften as 無理に
4. excessive (work, etc.); immoderate
5. to work too hard; to try too hard
6. no way; not a chance; never; dream onColloquialism