Words — 373 found
1. fortune; luck
2. LuckLuck or fortunity is good fortune which occurs beyond one... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. yes; yeah; uh huh
- "Do you want another cup of coffee?" "Sure, make mine on the small side but be generous with my brother's."
2. hum; hmmm; well; erm; huh?
- えん ？
- Eh? Hundreds of thousands of Yen plus betrothal gifts?
3. oofOnly applies to うん, moan or groan (of pain)
1. exercise; physical training; workout; sports; athletics
- わかがえ 。
- The exercise took years off me.
2. appeal; campaign; drive; crusade; movement; lobbying
- We must focus on building a solid grass-roots movement.
3. motion; movementAntonym: 静止
- ぶっしつ 、
- うんどう 、
- Physics can be defined as the science of matter, motion, and energy.
1. (navigable) canal; waterway
3. CanalCanals are man-made channels for water. There are two typ... Read more
1. fate; destiny; lot
2. DestinyDestiny or fate is a predetermined course of events. It m... Read more
1. (passenger) fare
2. freight rates; shipping expenses
3. FareA fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing them to ma... Read more
1. operation (of a machine); running; working
- げんざい ５０
- Fifty of the machines are running at the present time.
2. driving (a vehicle)
- Carol is driving a rent-a-car.
3. use (of capital, funds, etc.); management; investment
- You must employ your capital well.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. udon; thick Japanese wheat noodlesFood, cooking, Usually written using kana alone
饂飩: Rarely-used kanji form. うんどん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 饂飩: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. driver; chauffeur
2. ChauffeurA chauffeur is a person employed to drive a passenger mot... Read more
1. transport; transportation; conveyance; carriage
1. sports ground; playing field; playground
3. Playing fieldA playing field is a field used for playing sports or gam... Read more
1. athletic meet (esp. at a school); sports day; field day
2. Sports daySports days, sometimes referred to as Field Day, are even... Read more
1. driver's license; driver's licence; driving licence
2. Driver's licenseA driver's license/licence or driving licence is an offic... Read more
1. operation (of a bus or train service); service; running
- Buses are running at 20-minute intervals.
2. movement (of a heavenly body); motion; revolution
- The rise and fall of the sea is governed by the moon.
1. operation (of a ship or aircraft route); service; navigation; flight