Words — 54 found
1. party (political)
- She has consented to take the leadership of the party.
2. person who is fond of; fan ofSee also 甘党
- She's die-hard coffee drinker.
1. party leader
2. Party leaderIn politics, the party leader is the most powerful offici... Read more
1. party conference; party council
2. party decision; party resolution
2. ApparatchikApparatchik is a Russian colloquial term for a full-time,... Read more
2. CaucusA caucus is a meeting of supporters or members of a polit... Read more