Words — 41 found
1. party (political)
- She has consented to take the leadership of the party.
2. faction; -iteSee also 甘党
- She's die-hard coffee drinker.
1. party leader
2. Party leaderIn politics, the party leader is the most powerful offici... Read more
2. ApparatchikApparatchik is a Russian colloquial term for a full-time,... Read more
2. CaucusA caucus is a meeting of supporters or members of a polit... Read more
1. party political interests; partisan politicsYojijukugo (four character compound)