Words — 11 found
1. pair; couple; set
2. antithesisSee also 対句
3. counter for items that come in pairs
- The king of this country isn't a person, but a divine beast with three pairs of wings said to be in far away in the sky.
4. counter for sets (of clothes, small furniture, utensils, etc.)
1. annihilation (of particle and anti-particle)Physics
2. AnnihilationAnnihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "comple... Read more
2. ParaplegiaParaplegia is an impairment in motor or sensory function ... Read more
対まひ 【ついまひ】、椎麻痺 【ついまひ】
椎麻痺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. pair productionPhysics
2. Pair productionPair production refers to the creation of an elementary p... Read more
1. to act as an opposite; to form a counterpart; to act as a twin