Words — 6512 found
1. rice field
2. Paddy fieldA paddy field is a flooded parcel of arable land used for... Read more
1. tobacco; cigarette; cigaret; cigarUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “tabaco”
2. tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum)Usually written using kana alone
4. TobaccoTobacco is an agricultural product processed from the lea... Read more
莨 【たばこ】、烟草 【たばこ】、煙草 【えんそう】、煙草 【けぶりぐさ】、煙草 【けむりぐさ】、烟草 【えんそう】、烟草 【けぶりぐさ】、烟草 【けむりぐさ】、タバコ
たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. eggs; egg; spawn; roeOnly applies to 卵
- Pack eggs in dozens.
2. (hen's) egg玉子 oft. used in cooking
- Boil the eggs hard.
3. (an expert) in the makingOnly applies to 卵
- He is a future doctor.
4. beginning; origin; infancyOnly applies to 卵
5. Egg (biology)In zoology, an egg is an organic vessel in which an embry... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. Diplomatic missionA diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state ... Read more
2. BirthdayA birthday is a day or anniversary when a person celebrat... Read more
1. typhoon; hurricane
2. TyphoonA typhoon is a mature tropical cyclone that develops in t... Read more
2. SunThe Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. It... Read more
1. arrest; apprehension; capture
2. ArrestAn arrest is the act of depriving a person of his or her ... Read more
1. unit; denomination
- う 。
- Fish is sold by the pound here.
2. credit (in school)
- How many credits is this course?
3. in units of (e.g. "in thousands"); in amounts of
1. birth; creation; formation
2. BirthBirth is the act or process of bearing or bringing forth ... Read more
1. target; object (of worship, study, etc.); subject (of taxation, etc.)
2. Object (philosophy)An object is a technical term in philosophy often used in... Read more
2. ValleyIn geology, a valley or dale is a depression with predomi... Read more
渓 【たに】、谿 【たに】
1. temperature; body temperature (human, animal)
2. Human body temperatureNormal human body temperature, also known as normothermia... Read more
2. continental Asia (esp. mainland China)
3. continental Europe
4. ContinentA continent is one of several very large landmasses on Ea... Read more
2. TreasureTreasure is a concentration of riches, often one which is... Read more
財 【たから】、貨 【たから】、寳 【たから】、寶 【たから】
2. AmbassadorAn ambassador is the highest ranking diplomat who represe... Read more