Words — 351 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. Diplomatic missionA diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state ... Read more
2. continental Asia (esp. mainland China)
3. continental Europe
4. ContinentA continent is one of several very large landmasses on Ea... Read more
2. AmbassadorAn ambassador is the highest ranking diplomat who represe... Read more
1. very; greatly; terribly; awfully
- つか 。
- I am dead tired from walking around all day.
2. immense; enormous; great
- おも 。
- At the risk of sticking my neck out, I think that if we do that, we're making a big, big mistake.
3. serious; grave; dreadful; terrible
- There will be hell to pay if I don't make this deadline.
4. difficult; hard
5. major incident; disasterArchaism
1. important; necessary; indispensable
2. beloved; precious; dear; cherished; valuable
3. carefulusu. adverb, as ～に
たいせち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. crowd of people; great number of people
2. in great numbers
大勢 【たいぜい】、大ぜい 【おおぜい】、大ぜい 【たいぜい】
1. mostly; ordinarily; usually; generallyUsually written using kana alone
- あらわ 。
- The symbol "X" usually stands for an unknown quantity in mathematics.
3. most; almost all
- Night is when most people go to bed.
4. ordinarybefore a neg. form
5. proper; appropriate; moderateusu. as 〜にする
1. majority; more than half; most (of)
2. mostly; largely; mainly; predominately; nearly
1. convention; tournament; mass meeting; rally
2. magnanimity; generositySee also 大度
大氣: Out-dated kanji.
1. considerable; great; important; significant; a big deal
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. (not so) much; (not) veryUsually written using kana alone
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. very; extremely; exceedingly; greatly; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
2. extreme; excessive; great many; large number ofUsually written using kana alone
3. splended; impressive; tremendous; immenseUsually written using kana alone
4. exaggeratedUsually written using kana alone
1. general public; the masses
1. generally; mainly; usually; normally; mostly; for the most part
- He is generally at home in the evening.
2. nearly all; almost all; most
- お 。
- Coffee finishes most dinners.
3. gist; summary; outline; main idea
4. staying within bounds; not overdoing (something); not getting carried away; not going too far; being moderateSee also 大概にする
5. probably; perhaps; in all likelihood
6. considerably; greatly; really
1. Pacific Ocean
3. Pacific OceanThe Pacific Ocean is the largest of the Earth's oceanic d... Read more
大平洋: Irregular kanji usage.
1. Atlantic Ocean
3. Atlantic OceanThe Atlantic Ocean is the second-largest of the world's o... Read more
2. OceanAn ocean is a body of saline water that composes a large ... Read more