Words — 466 found
1. honest; frank; candid; straightforward
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
1. merchant; trader; tradesman; dealer; shopkeeper
3. MerchantA merchant is a businessperson who trades in commodities ... Read more
商人 【あきんど】、商人 【あきうど】、商人 【あきゅうど】、商人 【あきびと】
あきうど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あきゅうど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あきびと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. national border; provincial border
3. BorderBorders define geographic boundaries of political entitie... Read more
国境 【くにざかい】、国界 【こっきょう】、国界 【くにざかい】、国堺 【こっきょう】、国堺 【くにざかい】、国界 【こっかい】、国堺 【こっかい】
こっかい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こっかい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
2. healthy; sound; fit; wholesome
3. HealthHealth is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency... Read more
2. MotherA mother (or mum/mom) is a woman who has raised a child, ... Read more
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. happiness; well-being; joy; welfare; blessedness
2. HappinessHappiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being ch... Read more
1. rumour; rumor; report; hearsay; gossip; common talk
2. RumorA rumor or rumour is often viewed as "an unverified accou... Read more
1. Earth; the globe
2. EarthEarth (or the Earth) is the third planet from the Sun, an... Read more
1. the present; present time; now
- げんざい 、
- つと 。
- We are currently working to restore normal service as soon as possible.
2. as ofafter a time, date, etc.
- The ruling party has secured 50 seats as of 5 o'clock.
3. present tenseGrammar
4. this world; this lifeBuddhism, See also 現世
5. to actually exist; to exist right now; to exist right in front of one
6. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
見在: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. expectation; anticipation; hope
2. promising; rising; up-and-coming
3. Expectation (epistemic)In the case of uncertainty, expectation is what is consid... Read more
1. town; city; municipal; urban
2. CityA city is a relatively large and permanent settlement. Al... Read more
1. lie; fib; falsehood; untruth
- わ 。
- What he said turned out to be false.
2. mistake; error
- Oh my God, I can't believe this.
3. unwise move; bad decision
4. no way!; unbelievable!; really?!Colloquialism
5. LieTo lie is to hold something which one knows is not the wh... Read more
1. scholar; academic; scientist
2. learned person; person of learning
3. AcademicianThe title Academician denotes a Full Member of an art, li... Read more
1. existence; being
2. ExistenceExistence has been variously defined by sources. In commo... Read more