Words — 458 found
1. the past; bygone days; the previous
2. a past (i.e. a personal history one would prefer remained secret); one's past
3. past (tense); preterit; preteritelinguistics terminology
4. previous lifeBuddhist term
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
2. teaching; instruction
3. ProfessorA professor is a scholarly teacher; the precise meaning o... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. tale; story; legend
2. Monogatariis a literary form in traditional Japanese literature, an... Read more
1. emotion; feeling; feelings; sentiment
2. EmotionEmotions are the various bodily feelings associated with ... Read more
1. crime; offence; offense
2. CrimeCrime is the breach of rules or laws for which some gover... Read more
1. occupation; business
2. Job (role)A job is a regular activity performed in exchange for pay... Read more
1. anxiety; uneasiness; worry; apprehension; fear; insecurity; suspense
2. AnxietyAnxiety is a psychological and physiological state charac... Read more
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
- したが 。
- We are subject to the laws of nature.
2. natural; spontaneous; automatic
- Not just for the sake of the ecology, a natural living environment is necessary.
3. naturally; spontaneously; automatically
4. Nature"Natural" and "Natural World" redirect here. For other us... Read more
2. SuicideSuicide (Latin suicidium, from sui caedere, "to kill ones... Read more
1. independence; self-reliance; supporting oneself; being on one's own
- She is independent of her parents.
2. independence (e.g. of a nation); freedom
- India gained independence from Britain in 1947.
3. separation; isolation
- The more stubborn you are, the more isolated you become.
4. IndependenceIndependence is a condition of a nation, country, or stat... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. fairness; impartiality; justice; objectivity
2. ImpartialityImpartiality (also called evenhandedness or fair-mindedne... Read more
1. doctor; physician
2. PhysicianA physician is a health care provider who practices the p... Read more
1. abstaining from smoking; quitting smokingSee also 喫煙
- When will they turn off the no-smoking sign?
2. No Smoking!; Smoking Prohibited!on a sign
- どうよう 、
- りてん （
- たと 、
- Similarly, the strongest reasons for stopping are usually the short-term benefits (for example, feeling healthier and more attractive).
3. Smoking banSmoking bans (or smoke-free laws) are public policies, in... Read more