Words — 465 found
1. foreign; abroad; overseas
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. duty; obligation; responsibility
2. DutyDuty (from "due" meaning "that which is owing"; Old Frenc... Read more
1. the past; bygone days
2. one's past (that one would prefer remained secret)
3. past (tense); preterit; preteriteGrammar
4. previous lifeBuddhism
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
2. teaching; instruction
3. ProfessorA professor is a scholarly teacher; the precise meaning o... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. intelligent; clever; smartDated term
3. making sense (of something); understandingArchaism
4. InventionAn invention is a unique or novel device, method, composi... Read more
1. story; tale; narrative; account; fable; legend
2. Monogatariis a literary form in traditional Japanese literature, an... Read more
物語り: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. emotion; feeling; feelings; sentiment
2. EmotionEmotions are the various bodily feelings associated with ... Read more
1. crime; offence; offense
2. CrimeCrime is the breach of rules or laws for which some gover... Read more
1. occupation; profession; job; vocation; trade; calling; business
2. Job (role)A job is a regular activity performed in exchange for pay... Read more
1. anxiety; uneasiness; worry; apprehension; fear; insecurity; suspense
2. AnxietyAnxiety is a psychological and physiological state charac... Read more
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
- したが 。
- We are subject to the laws of nature.
2. natural; spontaneous; automatic
- Not just for the sake of the ecology, a natural living environment is necessary.
3. naturally; spontaneously; automatically
4. Nature"Natural" and "Natural World" redirect here. For other us... Read more
2. SuicideSuicide (Latin suicidium, from sui caedere, "to kill ones... Read more
3. of the century (e.g. fight of the century)
4. CenturyA century (from the Latin centum, meaning one hundred; ab... Read more
1. independence; self-reliance; supporting oneself; being on one's own
- She is independent of her parents.
2. independence (e.g. of a nation); freedom
- India gained independence from Britain in 1947.
3. separation; isolation
- The more stubborn you are, the more isolated you become.
4. IndependenceIndependence is a condition of a nation, country, or stat... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. fairness; impartiality; justice; objectivity
2. ImpartialityImpartiality (also called evenhandedness or fair-mindedne... Read more