Words — 9276 found
1. picture; drawing; painting; sketch
Common word Links
1. eh?; what?; oh?
- まえ 、
- Really? I had locked it up before I went out.
2. yes; that's correctSee also はい
- Yes, that is most certainly so.
4. used when calling out to someoneArchaism, after a noun, etc.
5. E (kana)In Japanese writing, the kana え and エ occupy the fourth p... Read more
1. handle; grip
2. stalk (of a mushroom, leaf, etc.)
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. (animal) feed; fodder; pet food
2. bait; lure; enticement
3. Bait (luring substance)Bait is any substance used to attract prey, e.g. in a mou... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. tobacco; cigarette; cigaret; cigarUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “tabaco”
2. tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum)Usually written using kana alone
4. TobaccoTobacco is an agricultural product processed from the lea... Read more
莨 【たばこ】、烟草 【たばこ】、煙草 【えんそう】、煙草 【けぶりぐさ】、煙草 【けむりぐさ】、烟草 【えんそう】、烟草 【けぶりぐさ】、烟草 【けむりぐさ】、タバコ
たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. English (language)
2. English languageEnglish is a West Germanic language spoken originally in ... Read more
1. movie; film
2. FilmA film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a serie... Read more
2. PencilA pencil is a writing implement or art medium usually con... Read more
1. salt (i.e. sodium chloride); common salt; table saltesp. しお
2. salt (e.g. sodium chloride, calcium sulfate, etc.)Chemistry term, esp. えん
3. hardship; toil; troubleOnly applies to しお
4. saltinessFood term, Only applies to しお
5. SaltSalt, also known as table salt, or rock salt, is a crysta... Read more
1. movie theatre; movie theater; cinema
2. Movie theaterA movie theater (also called a movie house, film theater,... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. grape; grapevineUsually written using kana alone
3. GrapeA grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines ... Read more
えび: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. speech; address
2. Public speakingPublic speaking is the process of speaking to a group of ... Read more
1. yen; Japanese monetary unit
- It cost me 3,000 yen to buy the record.
2. circleorig. meaning
- It no longer seems to be a perfect circle.
圓: Out-dated kanji.
1. eternity; perpetuity; permanence; immortality
2. EternityEternity (or forever) is a concept of endless time. It is... Read more
1. business; trade; operations
3. Sole proprietorshipA sole proprietorship, also known as the sole trader or s... Read more