Words — 274 found
1. condition; assumption; prerequisite; hypothesis
- You ought to think over whether the premise is valid or not.
2. intention; intent; aim; goal
- We are dating with a view to marriage.
3. premise (in logic)
4. PresuppositionIn the branch of linguistics known as pragmatics, a presu... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. front and rear; front and back; before and behind; back and forth
- ふ 。
- He shook his head back and forth.
2. before and after
3. around; about; approximately
- きかん ３０
- ねん 、
- りりつ ２％
- し 。
- Japan's ODA largely consists of concessionary yen credit repayable in 30 years, carrying an interest rate of 2% or so.
4. order; context
- Anastrophe, by switching around words, has the effect of emphasizing text.
6. just when; around the time of
7. inversion; reversion; getting out of order
1. future; prospects; outlook
- Life lies in front of you.
2. journey ahead; distance yet to cover
1. prostate gland
2. ProstateThe prostate (from Greek προστάτης - prostates, literally... Read more
1. prelude; overtureMusic term
2. Prelude (music)A prelude (Germ. Präludium or Vorspiel; Lat. praeludium; ... Read more
1. previous conviction; criminal record; previous offense; previous offence
2. Criminal recordA criminal record is a record of a person's criminal hist... Read more
1. previous day; day before; eve; prior day; preceding dayesp. 〜の前日
1. omen; portent; sign; premonition; harbinger; precursor; presentiment
1. previous time; last time; previous installment; previous instalment; previous session
1. (weather) front
2. front line; forward area; action zoneMilitary
1. advance guard; vanguard
- きみ 、
- That's no good! You're tall so you've got to be in the forward defence.
2. avant-garde (e.g. music)