Words — 1 found
1. to turn; to rotate; to spin; to twist; to gyrate
- No, that's not the right way. You have to turn it the other way round.
2. to pass around; to send around; to hand around; to circulate
- The salt, if you please.
3. to move (someone or something to where its needed); to send; to bring; to transfer; to forward; to direct; to submit
- まわ 。
- I'll put you through to the president.
4. to turn (to a new use); to use (for something else)
5. to turn on (something that turns or has a rotating part, e.g. a washing machine); to start up (e.g. an engine); to give (something) a spin
- Please start up the motor, Tom.
6. to put (someone in a position); to make (e.g. an enemy of)
7. to ... around (e.g. chase, fool, play); to do all over; to do everywhere; to do completelyafter the -masu stem of a verb
8. to surround (something) with; to enclose with
9. to put (an arm) around (e.g. someone's waist); to reach around
- He put his arm around her waist.
10. to invest (money); to lend
11. to dial (a telephone number)
- まわ 。
- He took up the receiver and dialed.
12. to gang-rapeSee also 輪姦す