Words — 140 found
1. meeting; assembly; party; gathering; conference; athletic meet
- くだ 。
- Kindly address yourself to the chairman, not directly to other representatives at this meeting.
2. society; association; club
- This association shall be called the E.S.S.
1. meeting; conference; session; assembly; council; convention; congress
2. MeetingFor multi-event athletic competitions see Track and Field... Read more
1. conversation; talk; chat
2. ConversationConversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous commun... Read more
1. conference room; council room
2. Conference hallA conference hall or conference room is a room provided f... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. accounting; finance; account; reckoning
- The treasurer was short in his accounts.
2. bill (at a restaurant); checkSee also お会計
- I'd like to check out. Do you have my bill?
3. accountant; treasurer; paymaster; cashier
- お 。
- The company took action against its former accountant.
4. settlement (of a bill, fee, etc.), payment
5. economic condition
6. AccountancyAccountancy is the process of communicating financial inf... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting hall; assembly hall
2. KongsiThis page is about overseas Chinese organizations (often ... Read more
会舘: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. meeting; assembly; gathering
- This is a very important meeting.
3. conjunctionAstronomy, See also 合
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. talks (i.e. formal discussions); conference; meeting
1. company; corporation
- His effort contributed to my company's growth.
- つ 。
- My father got to his workplace later than usual this morning.
3. CompanyA company is a business organization. It is an associatio... Read more
1. president (of a society); chairman
2. ChairmanThe chairman is the highest officer of an organized group... Read more
1. fiscal year
2. Fiscal yearA fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget yea... Read more
2. Accountant</s>Accountant 230pxOccupationNames Accountantqualified a... Read more
1. company employee; office worker; white-collar worker
1. audit; auditingFinance
2. Financial auditA financial audit, or more accurately, an audit of financ... Read more