Words — 132 found
1. meeting; assembly; party
- くだ 。
- Kindly address yourself to the chairman, not directly to other representatives at this meeting.
2. association; club
- This association shall be called the E.S.S.
1. company; corporation
- There is no opening in our firm.
3. CompanyA company is a business organization. It is an associatio... Read more
1. meeting; conference; session; assembly; council; convention; congress
2. MeetingFor multi-event athletic competitions see Track and Field... Read more
2. ConversationConversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous commun... Read more
1. conference room; council room
2. Conference hallA conference hall or conference room is a room provided f... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting hall; assembly hall
2. KongsiThis page is about overseas Chinese organizations (often ... Read more
会舘: Out-dated kanji.
1. meeting; assembly; gathering
- This is a very important meeting.
2. associationChemistry term
3. conjunctionAstronomy, etc. term, See also 合
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. conversation; conference (usu. between important people); discussion; interview
1. president (of a society); chairman
2. ChairmanThe chairman is the highest officer of an organized group... Read more
1. fiscal year
2. Fiscal yearA fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget yea... Read more
2. Accountant</s>Accountant 230pxOccupationNames Accountantqualified a... Read more
1. company employee; office worker; white-collar worker