Words — 301 found
2. PersuasionPersuasion is the influence of beliefs, attitudes, intent... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. triumph; prosperity
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
3. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
4. frequent customer (client, etc.)
1. consent; assent; agreement
2. understanding; comprehension; grasp
1. peculiarity; uniqueness; characteristic
2. understood only by oneselfOnly applies to 独得
1. to get; to earn; to acquire; to procure; to gain; to secure; to attain; to obtain; to win獲る esp. refers to catching wild game, etc.
- あらそ 。
- Ten teams competed for the prize.
2. to understand; to comprehend
- え 。
- These gases can lead to global warming.
3. to receive something undesirable (e.g. a punishment); to get (ill)
1. to know; to understand; to be aware of; to regard as; to take for
2. to consent; to agree
1. cannot be helped; unavoidable
止むを得ない 【やむをえない】、已むを得ない 【やむをえない】
1. acquisition; possession
1. knowledge; understanding
2. rules; regulations; guideline; directionsSee also 執務心得 しつむこころえ
3. deputy; acting
1. income tax
2. Income taxAn income tax is a tax levied on the income of individual... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. to be able to ...; can ...after the -masu stem of a verb
- It was a satisfactory arrangement for fifteen years.
2. to get; to acquire; to obtain; to procure; to earn; to win; to gain; to secure; to attainLiterary or formal term, See also 得る える
- おお 。
- I benefited much from my association with him.
1. learning; acquisition (of a skill, knowledge, etc.)
1. profit; advantage; benefit; gainalso written as 徳
- It pays to be polite.
2. rebirth in paradise, entering nirvanaBuddhist term
1. worth; merit; value; good point; redeeming feature; saving grace
取柄 【とりえ】、取りえ 【とりえ】、取り得 【とりえ】、取得 【とりえ】