Words — 37 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. triumph; prosperity
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
3. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
4. frequent customer (client, etc.)
1. score board; scoring board
- いいんちょう 、
- いっこ 、
- つな 」
- "Mr Chairman, what needs moving next, again?" "Scoreboard, giant ball and the tug-of-war rope."
1. scoring position, with runners on second and-or third baseBaseball term
2. Scoring positionIn the sport of baseball, a baserunner is said to be in s... Read more
1. not letting oneself puffed up by one's success; maintaining a serene state of mind when one has achieved a great successArchaism, Yojijukugo (four character compound)