Words — 9495 found
1. picture; drawing; painting; sketch
2. image (TV, film, etc.); picture; footage
画 【え】、画 【が】
Common word Links
1. eh?; what?; oh?
- まえ 、
- Really? I had locked it up before I went out.
2. yes; that's correctSee also はい
- Yes, that is most certainly so.
4. heyArchaism, after a noun, etc.; when calling out to someone
5. E (kana)In Japanese writing, the kana え and エ occupy the fourth p... Read more
1. (animal) feed; fodder; pet food
2. bait; lure; enticement
3. Bait (luring substance)Bait is any substance used to attract prey, e.g. in a mou... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. wisdom; enlightenment
2. prajñā (one of the three divisions of the noble eightfold path); wisdomBuddhism, See also 三学
1. tobacco; cigarette; cigaret; cigarUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “tabaco”
2. tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum)Usually written using kana alone
4. TobaccoTobacco is an agricultural product processed from the lea... Read more
莨 【たばこ】、烟草 【たばこ】、煙草 【えんそう】、烟草 【えんそう】、タバコ
たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 莨: Rarely-used kanji form. たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 烟草: Rarely-used kanji form. 烟草: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. English (language)
2. English languageEnglish is a West Germanic language spoken originally in ... Read more
1. movie; film; motion picture
2. FilmA film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a serie... Read more
2. PencilA pencil is a writing implement or art medium usually con... Read more
1. salt; common salt; table salt; sodium chloride
2. hardship; toil; trouble
3. saltinessFood, cooking
4. cold; unwelcoming; indifferentColloquialism
5. SaltSalt, also known as table salt, or rock salt, is a crysta... Read more
1. movie theatre; movie theater; cinema
2. Movie theaterA movie theater (also called a movie house, film theater,... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. grape; grapevineUsually written using kana alone
3. GrapeA grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines ... Read more
えび: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. speech; address
2. Public speakingPublic speaking is the process of speaking to a group of ... Read more
1. yen (Japanese monetary unit)
- It cost me 3,000 yen to buy the record.
- It no longer seems to be a perfect circle.
圓: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. eternity; perpetuity; permanence; immortality
2. EternityEternity (or forever) is a concept of endless time. It is... Read more
1. business; trade; operations
3. Sole proprietorshipA sole proprietorship, also known as the sole trader or s... Read more