Words — 594 found
1. (public) park
2. ParkA park is a protected area, in its natural or semi-natura... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. government worker; public servant; civil servant
2. Civil serviceThe term civil service has two different meanings: A bran... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. fairness; impartiality; justice; objectivity
2. ImpartialityImpartiality (also called evenhandedness or fair-mindedne... Read more
1. public; community; public service; society; communal
2. PublicIn public relations and communication science, publics ar... Read more
1. formal; official
- Let us suppose that the number of incidents is twice that of those officially recorded.
2. formula (e.g. mathematical)
- The optimal formula which would encompass all these factors has not been proposed.
3. FormulaIn mathematics, a formula is an entity constructed using ... Read more
1. you; buddy; palMale term or language, Familiar language, also used colloquially by young females
- もんだい 。
- Your plan to buy another PC is out of the question.
2. monarch; ruler; sovereign; (one's) masterorig. meaning
1. protagonist; main character; hero(ine) (of a story)
- し 。
- The hero died at the end of the book.
2. head of household
3. ProtagonistA protagonist (from the Greek πρωταγωνιστής protagonistes... Read more
1. I; meMale term or language, rough or arrogant
己 【おれ】、俺 【おらあ】、俺 【おり】
己: Out-dated kanji. おらあ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. opening to the public; making available to the public; putting on display; exhibiting; showing (play, movie, etc.); holding (interview, etc.); open; public
1. public performance
- お 、
- い 。
- The evening performance at the Royal Theater had ended, and the audience had gone home.
2. exhibition in a foreign countrySumo term
1. public corporation
2. public housingAbbreviation, See also 公団住宅 こうだんじゅうたく
1. official; governmental; formal
- The old man retired from public life ten years ago.
2. public (use, facility, etc.); common
3. public (matter, place, etc.); (out in the) openSee also 公にする
- Many countries have passed laws to prohibit people from smoking in public places.