Words — 9 found
1. head (of a household); proprietor (of a store); proprietress; landlord; landladySee also ご主人
2. one's husband
3. (one's) employer; (one's) master
4. host; hostess
Common word Links
1. head (of a household); proprietor (of a store); proprietress; landlord; landlady; master (of a servant)Only applies to 主, Only applies to 主人
- It is I who am head of this family.
2. entertaining someone as one's guestArchaism, See also 饗設け
主人 【あるじ】、饗 【あるじ】
饗: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. retired husband syndrome; stress syndrome resulting from one's husband being at home
2. Retired husband syndrome(RHS) is a psychosomatic, stress related illness which ha... Read more
1. to serve a master; to serve one's employer faithfully