Words — 157 found
1. doll; puppet; figure
3. DollA doll is a model of a human being, often used as a toy f... Read more
1. human being; human; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. popularity; public favor
2. condition (e.g. market); tone; character; nature
1. humanity; empathy; kindness; sympathy
2. human nature; common sense; customs and manners
- It's only natural to keep up with the Joneses.
1. human relations; personal relationships
2. Interpersonal relationshipAn interpersonal relationship is an association between t... Read more
1. mermaid; merman
2. MermaidA mermaid is a mythological aquatic creature with a femal... Read more
1. people; men and women
- People used to travel on foot.
2. each person; everybody
- Everybody praised his heroism.
人びと 【ひとびと】、人人 【ひとびと】
1. the number of people
- The enemy had triple our numbers.
2. many people; a large number of people
人数 【にんず】、人数 【にんじゅ】
にんじゅ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.