Words — 239 found
1. assumption; supposition; hypothesis
- He wore a mask so that no one could recognize him.
2. disguise; guise; mask
3. MaskA mask is an object normally worn on the face, typically ... Read more
1. hypothesis; supposition; assumption; tentative theory
2. HypothesisA hypothesis (from Greek ὑπόθεσις; plural hypotheses) is ... Read more
1. nap; doze
2. Power napA power nap is a short sleep which terminates before the ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. kana orthography; syllabary spelling
2. Kanazukaiare the orthographic rules for spelling Japanese in kana.... Read more
仮名遣 【かなづかい】、かな遣い 【かなづかい】、かな使い 【かなづかい】、仮名使い 【かなづかい】
1. supposing; even if; granting that; for argument's sake
2. temporarily; provisionally; for the time being
1. costume; fancy dress; masquerade; disguise
- Everybody was disguised, so I couldn't tell who was who.
2. converted (cruiser)
1. (not even) for a moment; (not) on any account; (not) the least bitwith neg. sentence
2. at any rate; at the very least; if ... at all; even in the slightest sense
- Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
1. kana; Japanese syllabary (i.e. hiragana, katakana)See also 真名
仮字 【かな】、假名 【かな】
假名: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. alias; pseudonym; pen name; nom de plume
仮名 【かりな】、仮名 【けみょう】
かりな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. けみょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. temporary construction; temporary establishment; provisional construction
2. assumption; suppositionLogic, Mathematics, See also 仮定
1. temporary name; provisional name