Words — 158 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. flow (of a fluid or gas); stream; current
2. flow (of people, things); passage (of time); tide; passing; (changing) trends; tendency
- さか 。
- Tanaka's teaching goes against the stream of history.
3. course (of events); (step-by-step) procedure; process
- けっきょく 、
- Once things start going this way, in the end they'll all be much of a muchness.
4. group of people who remain together after the end of an event
5. descent; ancestry; school
- だい ２
- I would like to put special emphasis on the concept that social ecology is the second school of contemporary environmentalism.
6. forfeiture; foreclosureFinance term
7. cancellationSee also お流れ, usu. as お流れ
8. drifting; wandering; roaming
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. transfer (trains, buses, etc.); change; connection
- Is it necessary to change trains along the way?
2. switch (to another ideology, party, system, method, etc.); change; conversion
3. switching (stock)Finance term
4. chromosomal crossover; crossing overBiology term, See also 交差
乗換 【のりかえ】、乗換え 【のりかえ】、乗りかえ 【のりかえ】、乗り替え 【のりかえ】、乗替え 【のりかえ】
1. stock; shareFinance term
- He invested a lot of money in stocks.
2. stumporig. meaning
3. (clump of) roots; plant with attached roots or stem
- う 。
- She planted some pansies in the flower bed.
4. strain (of bacteria, etc.)Biology term
5. stock company; corporation; kabushiki kaisha; KKAbbreviation, See also 株式会社, in company names; written as (株) or ㈱
- かぶ ）
- GE announced the acquisition of the Lake company for $30 million.
6. goodwill (of a business); privilege (that comes with a role)
7. reputation; standing; popularity
- あ 。
- His stock with the students has soared.
8. one's forteSee also お株, usu. as お株
1. ingredients; material
2. material (for a novel, experiment, etc.); subject matter; data
3. basis (for a decision); grounds; evidence
4. (market) factorFinance term
1. indication; sign; hint; sensation; feeling
- かん 。
- There was a hint of fall in the air.
2. tone (of the market)Finance term
1. expectation; anticipation; prediction; forecast; calculations
- き 。
- Don't mind about what others think.
2. purpose; intention; motive; ulterior motive
3. others' opinions of one
4. speculationFinance term
思惑: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. shopfront; storefront; shopwindow; (near the) shop entrance
2. over-the-counterFinance term
1. bottomless (bucket, etc.)
2. unbounded (good nature, optimism, etc.); boundless; extreme; uninhibited
3. imprudent; indiscreet; undisciplined; careless
- He's an absolute fool.
4. extremely heavy drinkerAbbreviation, See also 底抜け上戸
5. freefall (of a market)Finance term
1. futures tradingFinance term
2. Futures contractIn finance, a futures contract is a standardized contract... Read more
1. speculatorFinance term
2. Trader (finance)A trader is someone in finance who buys and sells financi... Read more
1. option; selecting an option
2. optional extra
3. individual item; separate item; service supplied on its own, without accompanying services
4. optionFinance term
1. forwardSports term, See also バックス
- ゴールをき 。
- The forward kicked a goal.
2. forwarding (email)Computer terminology
3. forwards; forward contractFinance term
1. afternoon session (stock exchange); afternoon tradingFinance term, See also 前場
1. link; connection; tie; bond; contactUsually written using kana alone
2. filler; stopgap (job, budget, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
3. thickener (e.g. in cooking); thickening; liaisonUsually written using kana alone
4. hedging; hedgeFinance term, Usually written using kana alone, See also ヘッジ
5. overalls; coveralls; boiler suitUsually written using kana alone
6. intermission (in kabuki); intervalUsually written using kana alone
1. (major) mark; level; barrier
2. 100-yen unit (stock market)Finance term