Words — 277 found
1. parent; parents; mother and fatherOnly applies to 親
- けっこん 。
- Anna married without the knowledge of her parents.
2. dealer; banker, Mahjong, Only applies to 親, See also 子
3. founder; inventor
4. (pet) ownerOnly applies to 親
5. key; parent (organization); mainOnly applies to 親
6. ancestor; forefather
7. ParentA parent is a caretaker of the offspring in their own spe... Read more
2. big toe
3. ThumbThe thumb is the first digit of the hand. When a person i... Read more
1. kind; gentle; considerate; generous; friendly; nice
深切: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. close (e.g. friend); familiar; friendly; intimate
2. familiar (e.g. story); well-known (to one)
3. close (relatives); closely related
1. close friend; bosom friend; buddy; crony; chum
1. relative; relation; kin
1. relative; relation
2. KinshipKinship is a term with various meanings depending upon th... Read more
1. affinity; feeling of closeness (with someone); feeling of kinship
2. Accessible imageAn accessible image is an image that is made accessible t... Read more
1. boss; leader; kingpin; chief; head (e.g. of a crime syndicate)
1. one's father; one's old man; dad; popsFamiliar language
- み 。
- Father looked me full in the face.
2. middle-aged (or older) man; old man; geezerFamiliar language
3. one's bossFamiliar language
4. proprietor (of a restaurant, store, etc.); landlord
5. grizzly bearHokkaido dialect
親爺 【おやじ】、親仁 【おやじ】、オヤジ
おやじ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). おやじ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). おやじ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).