Words — 95 found
1. kind; gentle; considerate; generous; friendly; nice
深切: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. close friend; bosom (old, intimate) friend; buddy; crony; chum
1. relative; relation; kin
1. relative; relation
2. KinshipKinship is a term with various meanings depending upon th... Read more
1. affinity; feeling of closeness (with someone); feeling of kinship
2. Accessible imageAn accessible image is an image that is made accessible t... Read more
1. one's father; one's old man; dad; popsFamiliar language
- み 。
- Father looked me full in the face.
2. middle-aged (or older) man; old man; geezerFamiliar language
3. one's bossFamiliar language
4. proprietor (of a restaurant, store, etc.); landlord
5. grizzly bearHokkaido dialect
親爺 【おやじ】、親仁 【おやじ】、オヤジ
おやじ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). おやじ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). おやじ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. informal social gathering; convivial meeting; get-together
1. warmly; cordially; with tender care
- こた 。
- Whatever you need to talk about, if I will do, I'll answer with loving care.
1. parental authority
2. Parental responsibility (access and custody)In the nations of the European Union and elsewhere, paren... Read more