Words — 239 found
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
- あた 。
- A whale is a mammal; in other words it feeds milk to its young.
3. young woman; young geishaalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
5. interestSee also 元も子もない
6. new sharesAbbreviation, See also 子株
7. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
8. bird eggArchaism
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
9. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
1. fruit; nut
- Some boys made away with all the ripe fruits on my persimmon tree.
3. (in broth) pieces of meat, vegetable, etc.
4. content; substance
1. first sign of the Chinese zodiac (The Rat, 11pm-1am, north, November)
1. child (esp. a boy)
2. viscountSee also 子爵
3. founder of a school of thought (esp. Confucius); masterHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
4. masters and philosophers (categorization of Chinese classical literature)See also 諸子百家
5. youArchaism, of one's equals
6. -er (i.e. man who spends all his time doing...)
2. ChildBiologically, a child is generally a human between the st... Read more
子ども 【こども】、小供 【こども】
小供: Irregular kanji usage.
1. descendant; posterity; offspring
1. little finger; pinky
- My little finger is swollen.
2. little toe
3. Little fingerThe little finger, often called the pinky in American Eng... Read more
1. subsidiary (company)
2. SubsidiaryA subsidiary company, subsidiary, or daughter company is ... Read more
1. womb; uterus
2. UterusThe uterus (from Latin "uterus", plural uteri or "uteruse... Read more
1. dramatic role for child; child actor
2. Child actorThe term child actor or child actress is generally applie... Read more
1. child rearing; child raising; raising children; parenting
2. ParentingParenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting ... Read more
1. meridian; meridian line
2. Meridian (geography)A meridian (or line of longitude) is an imaginary line on... Read more
2. LullabyA lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young child... Read more
1. calf; small cow
子牛 【こうじ】、小牛 【こうし】、小牛 【こうじ】、仔牛 【こうし】、仔牛 【こうじ】、犢 【こうし】、犢 【こうじ】
こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. sons and daughters; male and female children; children