Words — 254 found
1. child; kid; teenager; youngster; young (non-adult) person
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. (one's) child; offspring
3. young womanalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
4. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
6. interestSee also 元も子もない
7. new shareFinance, Abbreviation, See also 子株
8. player who is not a dealer, Mahjong, See also 親
9. young geisha; young prostitutealso 姑
10. bird eggArchaism
11. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
1. fruit; nut
- Some boys made away with all the ripe fruits on my persimmon tree.
3. (in broth) pieces of meat, vegetable, etc.
4. content; substance
1. the Rat (first sign of the Chinese zodiac)
2. hour of the Rat (around midnight, 11pm to 1am, or 12 midnight to 2am)Obsolete term, See also 子の刻
3. northObsolete term
4. eleventh month of the lunar calendarObsolete term
1. child (esp. a boy)
2. viscountSee also 子爵
3. founder of a school of thought (esp. Confucius); masterHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
4. masters and philosophers (categorization of Chinese classical literature)See also 諸子百家
5. youArchaism, of one's equals
6. -er (i.e. man who spends all his time doing...)
2. ChildBiologically, a child is generally a human between the st... Read more
子ども 【こども】、小供 【こども】
小供: Irregular kanji usage.
1. descendant; posterity; offspring
1. little finger; pinky
- My little finger is swollen.
2. little toe
3. Little fingerThe little finger, often called the pinky in American Eng... Read more
1. subsidiary (company)
2. SubsidiaryA subsidiary company, subsidiary, or daughter company is ... Read more
1. womb; uterus
2. UterusThe uterus (from Latin "uterus", plural uteri or "uteruse... Read more
1. child actor; child actress
2. child's role (in a film, play, etc.); child's part
3. Child actorThe term child actor or child actress is generally applie... Read more
1. child rearing; child raising; raising children; parenting
2. ParentingParenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting ... Read more
1. meridian; meridian line
2. Meridian (geography)A meridian (or line of longitude) is an imaginary line on... Read more
2. LullabyA lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young child... Read more
子守歌 【こもりうた】、子守り歌 【こもりうた】、子守り唄 【こもりうた】
2. small cow
子牛 【こうじ】、仔牛 【こうし】、仔牛 【こうじ】、小牛 【こうし】、小牛 【こうじ】、犢 【こうし】、犢 【こうじ】
こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 小牛: Rarely-used kanji form. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 小牛: Rarely-used kanji form. 犢: Rarely-used kanji form. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 犢: Rarely-used kanji form.
仔羊 【こひつじ】、小羊 【こひつじ】、羔 【こひつじ】
羔: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.