Words — 128 found
1. child; kid; teenager; youngster; young (non-adult) person
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. (one's) child; offspring
3. young womanalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
4. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
6. interestSee also 元も子もない
7. new shareFinance, Abbreviation, See also 子株
8. player who is not a dealer, Mahjong, See also 親
9. young geisha; young prostitutealso 姑
10. bird eggArchaism
11. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
2. ChildBiologically, a child is generally a human between the st... Read more
子ども 【こども】、小供 【こども】
小供: Irregular kanji usage.
1. little finger; pinky
- My little finger is swollen.
2. little toe
3. Little fingerThe little finger, often called the pinky in American Eng... Read more
1. subsidiary (company)
2. SubsidiaryA subsidiary company, subsidiary, or daughter company is ... Read more
1. child actor; child actress
2. child's role (in a film, play, etc.); child's part
3. Child actorThe term child actor or child actress is generally applie... Read more
1. child rearing; child raising; raising children; parenting
2. ParentingParenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting ... Read more
2. LullabyA lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to young child... Read more
子守歌 【こもりうた】、子守り歌 【こもりうた】、子守り唄 【こもりうた】
2. small cow
子牛 【こうじ】、仔牛 【こうし】、仔牛 【こうじ】、小牛 【こうし】、小牛 【こうじ】、犢 【こうし】、犢 【こうじ】
こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 小牛: Rarely-used kanji form. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 小牛: Rarely-used kanji form. 犢: Rarely-used kanji form. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 犢: Rarely-used kanji form.
仔羊 【こひつじ】、小羊 【こひつじ】、羔 【こひつじ】
羔: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. small dog
仔犬 【こいぬ】、小犬 【こいぬ】
2. small cat
仔猫 【こねこ】、小猫 【こねこ】、子ねこ 【こねこ】、子ネコ 【こネコ】、仔ネコ 【こネコ】、コネコ
1. (time of) one's childhood; when one was a child
- みみ 。
- I often hear her refer to her childhood.
子供のころ 【こどものころ】、子どもの頃 【こどものころ】、子どものころ 【こどものころ】
1. parenthood; parent or someone with children on the way (esp. an expecting mother)
- They have twelve children.
2. (of a fish) containing roe (eggs)
1. looking after a baby; taking care of a baby; babysitting; babysitter
- I am supposed to babysit the children tonight.
1. child's room; nursery
2. Nursery (room)A nursery is usually, in American connotations, a bedroom... Read more
子供部屋 【こどもべや】、こども部屋 【こどもべや】