Words — 5060 found
1. the future (usually distant)
- かんぱい ！
- To your future!
2. future tense
3. the world to come
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. to see; to look; to watch; to view; to observe
- Let's begin with the fifth line on page 10.
2. to look over; to look on; to assess; to examine; to judgeSee also 診る
- My head is swimming, so I'll try writing any-old stuff without any deep thought.
3. to look after; to keep an eye on; to take care ofUsually written using kana alone, See also 看る
- I can't look after my parents and such either.
4. to view (e.g. flowers, movie)usu. 観る
- い ？
- Would you like to take in a movie?
5. to try; to try out; to testUsually written using kana alone, usu. after the -te form of a verb
- We should try to understand one another.
6. to see that...; to find that...Usually written using kana alone, usu. after the -te form of a verb
観る 【みる】、視る 【みる】
1. all; everyone; everybodyUsually written using kana alone
- The people which were here have all gone.
2. everythingUsually written using kana alone
- All the dinner had been eaten before he came.
皆んな 【みんな】、皆 【みな】
皆んな: Irregular okurigana usage.
2. near futureOnly applies to あす
明日 【あす】、明日 【みょうにち】
1. all; everyone; everybodyHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
三つ 【みつ】、３つ 【みっつ】、３つ 【みつ】
1. right; right hand side
- Turn right at the second corner.
2. afore-mentioned (esp. in vertical Japanese writing); foregoing; forgoing; aboveSee also 右に同じ
1. store; shop; establishment; restaurantorig. an abbr. of 店棚;見世棚
1. to show; to display
短かい: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to polish; to shine; to brush (e.g. teeth); to grind (e.g. lens)
- This metal burnishes well.
2. to refine (e.g. a skill); to improve; to cultivate
- Nothing could hinder Kate from using all her energy to polish her performances.
研く 【みがく】、琢く 【みがく】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. formal marriage interview; marriage meeting
3. Miaior omiai is a Japanese traditional custom in which unatta... Read more
1. to be seen; to be in sight
- くだ 、
- The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.
2. to look; to seem; to appear
- み 。
- The map on page 11 looks very strange. Turn it upside down. Then it becomes a familiar map to you.
3. to comeHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
- A gentleman called in your absence, sir.
1. to be found; to be discovered
1. people; race; nation; ethnic group; ethnos
2. Ethnic groupAn ethnic group is a group of people who share a common e... Read more
2. person without friendsOnly applies to こじ
3. OrphanFor orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see For other uses, s... Read more
孤児 【みなしご】、孤 【みなしご】、みなし子 【みなしご】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. estimate; estimation; valuation; quotation
2. Sales quoteA sales quote allows a prospective buyer to see what cost... Read more
見積り 【みつもり】、見積 【みつもり】
見積: Irregular okurigana usage.