Words — 123 found
1. foot; paw; arm (of an octopus, squid, etc.)esp. 足
- My foot's asleep again!
2. legesp. 脚, 肢
- This drawing is less than great. He needs to do something with the line here at the back of the leg.
5. bottom structural component (i.e. radical) of a kanjiusu. 脚
6. means of transportation; (one's) rideOnly applies to 足
7. money; coinColloquialism, See also お足, usu お〜
8. FootThe foot (plural feet) is an anatomical structure found i... Read more
脚 【あし】、肢 【あし】
1. script; screenplay; scenario
2. ScreenplayA screenplay or script is a written work by screenwriters... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. dramatization (e.g. of a novel); dramatisation; adaptation (for the stage or screen)
- This play was adapted from the novel.
2. embellishment (of the facts); exaggeration; dramatization; embroidery
1. three-legged raceYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. cooperation with singleness of purpose (e.g. between companies); operating in tandemYojijukugo (four character compound)
- Like it or not, we're in this together. All we can do is work as closely as if we were joined at the hip.
3. Three-legged raceA favorite at community picnics and school carnivals, a t... Read more
1. losing one's position; losing one's standing; downfall; fall (from power); being overthrown
1. right foot
- ご 、
- ふ 。
- Today, after riding, while grooming the horse I carelessly got my right foot trod on.
2. right leg
- I got my right leg hurt in the accident.
右脚 【みぎあし】、右足 【うそく】
1. one foot; one leg
- た 。
- The crane was standing on one leg.
2. one of a pair (of shoes or socks)Only applies to 片足
1. passing shower; streaks of pouring rain
雨脚 【あめあし】、雨足 【あまあし】、雨足 【あめあし】、雨あし 【あまあし】、雨あし 【あめあし】、雨脚 【うきゃく】
1. forefoot; forefeet; foreleg; forelimb
前脚 【まえあし】、前肢 【まえあし】、前肢 【ぜんし】、前脚 【ぜんきゃく】
2. Note (typography)A note is a string of text placed at the bottom of a page... Read more
1. scriptwriter; playwright; scenario writer
2. ScreenwriterScreenwriters or scriptwriters or scenario writers are wr... Read more
1. bridge pier; pontoon bridge
2. Pier (architecture)In architecture, a pier is an upright support for a super... Read more
1. tripod; three legs
2. Tripod (photography)In photography, a tripod is used to stabilize and elevate... Read more
1. counter for chairs or seats
2. LegA leg is a weight bearing and locomotive structure, usual... Read more