1. to lose; to be defeated
2. to succumb; to give in; to surrender; to yieldOnly applies to 負ける
3. to be inferior toOnly applies to 負ける
4. to break out in a rash due to (e.g. lacquer, shaving, etc.)Only applies to 負ける, See also 気触れる かぶれる
5. to reduce the price; to give a discount; to throw in (something extra) for freeOnly applies to 負ける
敗ける 【まける】、敗北る 【まける】
敗北る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to tear; to rip; to break; to destroy
- Who has torn the envelope open?
2. to break through (cordon, opponent's defense, etc.); to breach
3. to defeat; to beat
4. to break (e.g. silence); to disturb (e.g. peace); to shatter (e.g. dream); to disrupt; to spoil
5. to violate (e.g. rule); to break (e.g. promise); to infringe
- Don't go back on your promise.
6. to break (a record)
1. loser; defeated person; the defeated
1. to be defeated; to be beaten; to be unsuccessful; to lose
1. blood poisoning; septicemia; sepsisMedicine
2. SepsisSepsis is a potentially deadly medical condition that is ... Read more
肺血症: Irregular kanji usage.
1. repechage; revival series
2. RepechageRepechage is a practice amongst ladder competitions that ... Read more