Words — 37 found
1. victory; triumph; conquest; success; win
2. VictoryVictory is a term, originally applied to warfare, given t... Read more
1. victory or defeat
- か 。
- Slow and steady wins the race.
2. match; contest; game; bout
- Bob is a good match for you in skating.
1. victory or defeat; issue (of battle); outcome
1. winning percentage
2. Winning percentageIn sports, a winning percentage is the fraction of games ... Read more
1. winning pitcher
2. Win–loss record (pitching)In professional baseball, there are two types of decision... Read more
1. ringside judgeSumo term
2. ShimpanThis article about a judge in sumo. For a kind of a feuda... Read more