Words — 69 found
1. to return; to come home; to go home; to go back
- かえ 。
- Lover, come back to me.
2. to leave (of a guest, customer, etc.)
- はじ 。
- After 11 o'clock the guests began to leave by twos and threes.
3. to get home; to get to home plateBaseball
還る 【かえる】、歸る 【かえる】
歸る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to send (someone) back; to send (someone) homeSee also 返す
1. restoration; return
- かいちょう 、
- ひょうめい 。
- Bill Gates announces intent to return advertising revenue to the users.
2. reduction; resolution; deoxidization; deoxidationChemistry, See also 酸化
1. repatriation; returnOnly applies to 帰還
- Three of the planes have not yet reported home.
2. (electrical) feedback
1. returning alive; surviving
2. reaching the home plateBaseball
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. kanreki; one's 60th birthday (or 61st in the traditional age reckoning system) when one has lived through a full sexagenary cycle; usually celebrated lavishly while dressed in a red hat and vest symbolizing one's return to infancySee also 干支
1. recall (esp. of an envoy or an ambassador); calling someone back; summons (home)
1. return current; convection; reflux
2. RefluxThis article is about using reflux in chemical engineerin... Read more
1. reducing sugarChemistry
2. Reducing sugarA reducing sugar is any sugar that either has an aldehyde... Read more
1. oxidation-reduction reaction; redox reactionChemistry
2. RedoxRedox (reduction-oxidation) reactions include all chemica... Read more