Words — 119 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. (not) ever; (not) by any means; (not) in the least; (not) in any way; (not) at allwith neg. sentence
けして: Irregular kana usage.
1. to decide; to choose; to determine; to make up one's mind; to resolve; to set one's heart on; to settle; to arrange; to set; to appoint; to fix
- きわ 。
- Most athletes are at their best during their early manhood.
2. to clinch (a victory); to decide (the outcome of a match)
3. to persist in doing; to go through with
4. to always do; to have made a habit ofas 決めている
5. to take for granted; to assume
6. to dress up; to dress to kill; to dress to the nines
7. to carry out successfully (a move in sports, a pose in dance, etc.); to succeed in doing
8. to immobilize with a double-arm lock (in sumo, judo, etc.)Martial arts term, Sumo term
9. to eat or drink something; to take illegal drugs
1. to be decided; to be settled
- き 。
- It is still undecided when we will begin.
2. to look good in (clothes)
決る 【きまる】、極る 【きまる】
決る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. determination; resolution
1. decision; determination
1. decision; determination; resolution
1. settlement of accounts; closing accounts; financial results; reporting (of accounts)
1. duel; shoot-out
2. DuelA duel generally signifies an arranged engagement in comb... Read more
1. always; without fail; invariably; usually; regularly
極まって 【きまって】、決って 【きまって】
決って: Irregular okurigana usage.