Words — 299 found
1. to add; to add up; to sum up; to append; to annex
2. to increase; to gather (e.g. speed); to pick up
3. to include; to count in; to let join
4. to inflict (damage); to deal; to give
1. to be added to; to be appended
2. to join in (e.g. a group of friends); to participate
3. to increase (e.g. heat); to gain in (e.g. influence); to grow; to gather (speed)
4. to be applied (e.g. heat, pressure); to be exerted
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. degree; extent; amount; balance; state; condition
- How would you like your steak cooked?
2. (health) condition; state of health
- My mother was not feeling any better. If anything, she looked worse.
3. adjustment; moderation; regulation
4. addition and subtraction
5. slight sign of ...; slight state of ...
6. just right for ...
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. joining (a club, organization, etc.); becoming a member; entry; admission; subscription; affiliation; signing (e.g. a treaty); taking out (insurance)
JLPT N2 Links
1. karuta; traditional Japanese playing cardsUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “carta”
骨牌 【かるた】、加留多 【かるた】、嘉留太 【かるた】、カルタ
歌留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 骨牌: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 加留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 嘉留太: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. support; participation; assistance; complicity; conspiracy
1. joining (an association, agreement, etc.); participation; affiliation; accession
1. Catholic (church)Usually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “katholiek”
加特力: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. CanadaUsually written using kana alone
加奈陀: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
JLPT N2 Links
2. AccelerationIn physics, acceleration is the rate of change of velocit... Read more
2. HumidifierA humidifier is a household appliance that increases humi... Read more
1. seasoning; flavoring; flavouring
2. addition; inclusion; taking into account