Words — 510 found
1. official; governmental; formal
- The old man retired from public life ten years ago.
2. public (use, matter, forum, etc.); commonAntonym: 私 わたくし
3. being public knowledge; being out in the open; exposure to public viewSee also 公にする, as 公にする or 公になる
- Many countries have passed laws to prohibit people from smoking in public places.
1. you; buddy; palMale term or language, Familiar language, also used colloquially by young females
- It was careless of you to forget your homework.
2. monarch; ruler; sovereign; (one's) masterorig. meaning
1. (public) park
2. ParkA park is a protected area, in its natural or semi-natura... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. government worker; public servant; civil servant
2. Civil serviceThe term civil service has two different meanings: A bran... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. fairness; impartiality; justice; objectivity
2. ImpartialityImpartiality (also called evenhandedness or fair-mindedne... Read more
1. public (facilities, service, etc.); communal
2. PublicIn public relations and communication science, publics ar... Read more
1. official; formal
- Let us suppose that the number of incidents is twice that of those officially recorded.
2. formula (e.g. mathematical)
- The optimal formula which would encompass all these factors has not been proposed.
3. official (social media) account (of a company, organization, etc.)
4. FormulaIn mathematics, a formula is an entity constructed using ... Read more
1. opening to the public; making available to the public; putting on display; exhibiting; showing (play, movie, etc.); holding (interview, etc.); open; public
1. public performance
- お 、
- い 。
- The evening performance at the Royal Theater had ended, and the audience had gone home.
2. exhibition in a foreign countrySumo term
1. public corporation
2. public housingAbbreviation, See also 公団住宅 こうだんじゅうたく
Common word Links
1. public telephone; pay phone
2. PayphoneA payphone is a public telephone, often located in a phon... Read more