Words — 192 found
1. good; excellent; fine; nice; pleasant; agreeableSee also いい, also いい (all senses)
2. sufficient; enough; ready; preparedSee also いい
3. profitable (deal, business offer, etc.); beneficialSee also いい
4. OK; all right; fine; no problemSee also いい, as て(も)良い, と(も)良い, etc.; indicates permission or compromise
良い 【えい】、善い 【よい】、善い 【えい】、好い 【よい】、好い 【えい】、佳い 【よい】、佳い 【えい】、吉い 【よい】、吉い 【えい】、宜い 【よい】、宜い 【えい】
えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 宜い: Irregular kanji usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 宜い: Irregular kanji usage.
1. liked; well-liked; favourite; favoriteAntonym: 嫌い きらい
- "Do you like cake?" "Yes, I do."
2. in love (with); loved; romantically interested (in)
- じつをい 、
- To tell you the truth, I don't love him.
3. faddism; eccentricity
4. the way one likes; (as) it suits one
5. refined taste; elegant pursuitsSee also 数寄
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
4. (you have) quite the nerve to; I don't know how you can ...Usually written using kana alone, element of surprise
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
1. to like; to prefer
1. good luck; fortuneAntonym: 不運
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. likes and dislikes; pickiness (about food); choosiness; fussiness; tastes; preferences
1. kindness; favor; favour; friendliness
- Mr Rich acknowledged her favor.
2. goodwill; affection; liking (for someone); love
- も 。
- John and Ann like each other.
1. favorable reception; good reputation; popularity
1. favourable; favorable; promising; satisfactory; in good shape
1. irresponsible; perfunctory; careless
- Don't give me that!
2. lukewarm; half-baked; halfhearted; vague
- Don't do the job just any old way.
3. reasonable; moderateSee also いい加減にする, usu. in suggestions or orders
- I'm about tired of this quiet life.
4. considerably; quite; rather; pretty
- He's just about had enough of the Smiths' TV.
好い加減 【いいかげん】、好加減 【いいかげん】
好加減: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. curiosity; inquisitiveness
2. CuriosityCuriosity (from Latin curiosus "careful, diligent, curiou... Read more