Words — 2788 found
Common word Links
1. the large part of
- Your suggestion weighed heavily in this decision.
2. big; large; great
- おねが 、
- おねが 。
- I need it ASAP.
3. approximate size; no larger than
- きえさ 。
- In the blink of an eye, the tennis-ball-sized dumpling had disappeared.
4. -universityAbbreviation, See also 大学
- She was accepted at Harvard.
5. large (e.g. serving size); loud (e.g. volume setting)
- Large or small?
1. university; collegeSee also 総合大学
- You should go on to a technical college.
2. former central university of Kyoto (established under the ritsuryo system for the training of government administrators)Abbreviation, See also 大学寮, See also 国学 こくがく
- The majority of the successful candidates were university graduates.
3. the Great Learning (one of the Four Books)See also 四書
4. UniversityA university is an institution of higher education and re... Read more
大學: Out-dated kanji.
2. AdultAn adult is a human being or living organism that is of r... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. Diplomatic missionA diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state ... Read more
1. president (of a nation or company); chief executive
2. big man; boss; buddy; mateFamiliar language, used vocatively; esp. of an actor
3. PresidentA president is a leader of an organization, company, club... Read more
2. continental Asia (esp. mainland China)
3. continental Europe
4. ContinentA continent is one of several very large landmasses on Ea... Read more
1. cabinet minister
2. Minister (government)A minister is a politician who holds significant public o... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. AmbassadorAn ambassador is the highest ranking diplomat who represe... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. main street
3. Main StreetMain Street is the metonym for a generic street name (and... Read more
1. very; greatly; terribly; awfully
- つか 。
- I am dead tired from walking around all day.
2. immense; enormous; great
- おも 。
- At the risk of sticking my neck out, I think that if we do that, we're making a big, big mistake.
3. serious; grave; dreadful; terrible
- There will be hell to pay if I don't make this deadline.
4. difficult; hard
5. major incident; disasterArchaism
1. big; large; great
- What a big house you have!
- Louder, please.
3. extensive; spacious
4. important; decisive; valuable
5. older; grown up
1. important; necessary; indispensable
2. beloved; precious; dear; cherished; valuable
3. carefulusu. adverb, as ～に
たいせち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. loveable; very likeable; like very much
1. safe; secure; sound; problem-free; without fear; all right; alright; OK; okay
- She is all right at the moment.
2. certainly; surely; undoubtedly
- No, no, that's okay.
3. no thanks; I'm good; that's alrightColloquialism
4. great man; fine figure of a manArchaism, Only applies to だいじょうぶ, See also 大丈夫 だいじょうふ
1. crowd of people; great number of people
2. in great numbers
大勢 【たいぜい】、大ぜい 【おおぜい】、大ぜい 【たいぜい】