Words — 59 found
1. university; collegeSee also 総合大学
- You should go on to a technical college.
2. former central university of Kyoto (established under the ritsuryō system for the training of government administrators)Abbreviation, See also 大学寮, See also 国学 こくがく
- The majority of the successful candidates were university graduates.
3. the Great Learning (one of the Four Books)See also 四書
4. UniversityA university is an institution of higher education and re... Read more
大學: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. graduate school
2. Graduate schoolA graduate school is a school that awards advanced academ... Read more
1. university student; college student
1. university hospital; teaching hospital
2. Daigaku Hospital
3. Teaching hospitalA teaching hospital is a hospital that provides clinical ... Read more
1. university library; college library
2. Academic libraryAn academic library is a library that is attached to acad... Read more
1. educational facility established in affiliation with a government agency
2. Daigakkōis a word used in names of some post-secondary educationa... Read more
1. student preparing to re-take initially failed university entrance examinations