Words — 183 found
1. scholar; academic; scientist
2. learned person; person of learning
3. AcademicianThe title Academician denotes a Full Member of an art, li... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. study; learning; tutorial
2. LearningLearning is acquiring new, or modifying existing, knowled... Read more
1. student (esp. a university student)
1. academic year; school year
2. year in school; grade in school
3. Educational stageOften, people are educated through a series of educationa... Read more
1. department of a university
- まよ 。
- He was at a loss as to which faculty to choose.
2. undergraduate (course, program, etc.)
3. Faculty (division)A faculty is a division within a university comprising on... Read more
1. study; scholarship; learning; education; knowledge
- A little learning is a dangerous thing.
2. discipline; branch of learning; (a) science
- Psychology is the scientific study of the mind.
学文 【がくもん】、学門 【がくもん】
学文: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 学門: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. science; learning; scholarship; arts and sciences; academic pursuits
1. scholarly ability; scholarship; knowledge; literary ability
1. academic background; academic credentials; academic record
1. (academic) degree
2. Academic degreeAn academic degree is a college or university diploma, of... Read more
1. tuition; school expenses
2. Tuition paymentsTuition payments, known primarily as tuition in American ... Read more