Words — 2798 found
2. CarpentryA carpenter (builder) is a skilled craftsperson who works... Read more
1. graduate school
2. Graduate schoolA graduate school is a school that awards advanced academ... Read more
1. mostly; ordinarily; usually; generallyUsually written using kana alone
- あらわ 。
- The symbol "X" usually stands for an unknown quantity in mathematics.
3. most; almost all
- Night is when most people go to bed.
4. ordinarybefore a neg. form
5. proper; appropriate; moderateusu. as 〜にする
1. important; serious; crucial
- I'll treasure your kind words.
2. valuable; precious
- He is precious to us.
3. serious matter; major incident; matter of grave concern; crisisSee also 大事 おおごと
4. great undertaking; great enterprise; great thing
5. safe; OKSee also だいじょうぶ, Tochigi dialect
1. outline; main point; gistUsually written using kana alone
2. general; substantially; approximately; aboutUsually written using kana alone
3. in the first place; to begin with; from the startUsually written using kana alone
1. university student; college student
1. majority; more than half; most (of)
2. mostly; largely; mainly; predominately; nearly
1. tournament; competition; meet
2. convention; mass meeting; rally
3. grand event
2. magnanimity; generositySee also 大度
大氣: Out-dated kanji.
1. sizes (various); large and small
- Watch out for big and small stones on the road!
2. daisho (matched pair of long and short swords)
3. large and small drums
4. long months and short months
5. sic bo (Macau dice game); tai sai; dai siu; big and small
1. considerable; great; important; significant; a big deal
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. considerably; greatly; a lotUsually written using kana alone
1. (not so) much; (not) veryUsually written using kana alone
1. very; extremely; exceedingly; greatly; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
2. extreme; excessive; great many; large number ofUsually written using kana alone
3. splendid; impressive; tremendous; immenseUsually written using kana alone
4. exaggeratedUsually written using kana alone
1. obedient; docile; quietUsually written using kana alone
温和しい: Irregular kanji usage.
1. rough (as in not precise); broad; sketchy