Words — 1875 found
1. counter for occurrences
- Some new kinds of rice can be harvested two or three times a year.
2. a time; an instance
- We have to win seven times in a row to win this tournament.
3. inning (baseball); round; game
4. episode; chapter; instalmentColloquialism
5. Hui (people)Abbreviation, See also 回族
6. IslamAbbreviation, See also 回教
1. meeting; assembly; party; gathering; conference; athletic meet
- くだ 。
- Kindly address yourself to the chairman, not directly to other representatives at this meeting.
2. society; association; club
- This association shall be called the E.S.S.
2. seashell; shellSee also 貝殻
介: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. low rank; lower position; subordinate position; lower order (e.g. byte)
1. effect; result; worth; use; availSee also 甲斐 がい
2. Kai (former province located in present-day Yamanashi Prefecture)
詮 【かい】、効 【かい】
詮: Rarely-used kanji form. 効: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. yes?; no?; isn't it?; is it?Familiar language, used at sentence-end; indicates a question (sometimes rhetorical)
1. solution (of an equation, inequality, etc.); root (e.g. of a polynomial)Mathematics
2. solution (to a given problem); answer
3. explanation; interpretation
1. paddle; oar; scull
2. Oar (sport rowing)In rowing, oars are used to propel the boat. Oars differ ... Read more
1. community; circles; world
- I'm sure she'll cause a stir in the Tokyo fashion world.
4. field (electrical)
5. border; boundary; division
2. Chi (letter)Chi is the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet, pronounced ... Read more
Χ 【キー】、χ 【カイ】、χ 【キー】
1. gorge; ravineArchaism, See also はざま
峽: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. China and foreign countries (from the perspective of China); civilized land and uncivilized land