Words — 39 found
1. Mr.; Mrs.; Miss; Ms.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), after a person's name (or position, etc.)
- ゆめをみ 。
- She dreamed that she was a princess.
2. makes words more polite (usu. in fixed expressions)Polite (teineigo), See also お粗末さまでした, usu. after a noun or na-adjective prefixed with お- or ご-
- That's very kind of you.
3. state; situation; appearance
- The way she dizzily moves around is far too dangerous.
方 【さま】、状 【さま】
1. mess; sorry state; plight; sad sightDerogatory, Usually written using kana alone
2. -ways; -wardsindicates direction
3. in the act of ...; just as one is ...after the -masu stem of a verb
4. manner of ...; way of ...See also 様 さま, after the -masu stem of a verb
1. Mr.; Mrs.; Ms.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), Familiar language, Children's language, Usually written using kana alone, after a person's name (or position, etc.)
1. varied; various
1. state; state of affairs; situation; circumstances
2. appearance; look; aspect
3. sign; indication
1. aspect; phase; condition
2. modality (philosophy)
1. condition; state (of health); appearance
容態 【ようたい】、容体 【ようだい】、容体 【ようたい】、様体 【ようだい】、様体 【ようたい】、容體 【ようだい】、容體 【ようたい】、容躰 【ようだい】、容躰 【ようたい】
容體: Out-dated kanji. 容體: Out-dated kanji. 容躰: Out-dated kanji. 容躰: Out-dated kanji.
1. to reach the point that; to come to be that; to turn intoUsually written using kana alone
- You'll soon be able to swim.
Common word Links
1. in order to (e.g. meet goal); so that; take care (so as)Usually written using kana alone
- い 。
- He told his children not to make so much noise.
2. hoping or wishing for somethingUsually written using kana alone
- May all my dreams come true.
1. our gracious (e.g. Queen); honorific that attaches to name of a person or thing that has bestowed grace or favour upon you
1. essivelinguistics terminology
2. Essive caseThe essive or similaris case carries the meaning of a tem... Read more