Words — 24 found
1. state; state of affairs; situation; circumstances
2. appearance; look; aspect
3. sign; indication
1. aspect; phase; condition
2. modality (philosophy)
1. condition; state (of health); appearance
容態 【ようたい】、容体 【ようだい】、容体 【ようたい】、様体 【ようだい】、様体 【ようたい】、容體 【ようだい】、容體 【ようたい】、容躰 【ようだい】、容躰 【ようたい】
容體: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 容體: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 容躰: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 容躰: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. wait-and-see (situation, stance, etc.); waiting to see (how things play out); watching developments (before acting)
1. to reach the point that; to come to be that; to turn intoUsually written using kana alone
- You'll soon be able to swim.
Common word Links
1. in order to (e.g. meet goal); so that; take care (so as)Usually written using kana alone
- い 。
- He told his children not to make so much noise.
2. hoping or wishing for somethingUsually written using kana alone
- May all my dreams come true.
2. Essive caseThe essive or similaris case carries the meaning of a tem... Read more
2. (I) think (that); (I) have a feeling (that)Usually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Abbreviation, See also ような気がする, at sentence end; short for ような気がする
3. feels like; feels similar to; feels as ifUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Abbreviation, at sentence end; short for ような感じ（がする）
1. according to circumstances; depending on the state of things; according to how the situation developsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (following a verb) to be sure to; to do (something) so that ...; to make sure to; to try toUsually written using kana alone
- Thanks. Maybe we'll come back.
1. (I) think (that); (I) have a feeling (that); (I) fancy (that)at sentence end
- かれ 、
- さいきん 、
- ようなき 。
- I feel like he's grown cold toward me lately.
1. modal logic
2. Modal logic50x40px This article needs additional citations for verif... Read more