Words — 9 found
1. Mr.; Mrs.; Miss; Ms.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, after a person's name (or position, etc.)
- ゆめをみ 。
- She dreamed that she was a princess.
2. makes a word more polite (usu. in fixed expressions)Polite (teineigo) language, See also お粗末さまでした, usu. after a noun or na-adjective prefixed with お- or ご-
- That's very kind of you.
3. state; situation; appearance; manner
- The way she dizzily moves around is far too dangerous.
方 【さま】、状 【さま】
1. various; varied; diverse; all sorts of
1. our gracious (e.g. Queen); honorific that attaches to name of a person or thing that has bestowed grace or favour upon you
1. to become good-looking; to start looking appropriate (for something)Usually written using kana alone