Words — 7396 found
- The knife was covered in blood.
2. blood; ancestry; lineage; stock
- We are related by blood.
3. (the) blood; feelings; passions
1. needle; pinSee also 鍼
- I pricked my thumb with a needle.
3. stinger; thorn
- すす 。
- She advanced the hand ten minutes.
4. hand (e.g. clock, etc.); pointer
5. staple (for a stapler)
6. needlework; sewingSee also 御針
- Apparently the wound itself only needs a few stitches.
8. counter for stitches
9. Sewing needleA sewing needle is a long slender tool with a pointed tip... Read more
鉤 【はり】、鈎 【はり】、鉤 【ち】、鈎 【ち】
ち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. 1,000; thousand阡 and 仟 are used in legal documents
阡 【せん】、仟 【せん】、千 【ち】
- たから 、
- たから 。
- Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
2. jnana (higher knowledge)Buddhism
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. way; roadArchaism, See also 路 じ, ち only
2. way to ...; road to ...usu. ぢ
路 【ぢ】、道 【ち】、道 【ぢ】
1. foolishness; fool
2. moha (ignorance, folly)Buddhism
癡: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. MapA map is a visual representation of an area—a symbolic de... Read more
1. brown; light brown; tawny
2. BrownBrown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colo... Read more
ちゃ色 【ちゃいろ】、茶いろ 【ちゃいろ】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. rice bowl; tea cup; teacup
2. ChawanA chawan (茶碗; literally "tea bowl") is a bowl used for pr... Read more
1. attention; notice; heed
- はら 。
- They pay little attention to him.
2. care; caution; precaution; looking out (for); watching out (for)
- I cautioned him against being late.
3. advice; warning; caution; reminder
- He took no notice of his friend's advice.
4. admonishment; reprimand; telling-off
- たいど 、
- I have to tell him off for his bad attitude.
5. AttentionAttention is the cognitive process of selectively concent... Read more
1. parking lot; car park; carpark; parking garage
2. Parking lotA parking lot, also known as car lot, is a cleared area t... Read more
1. injection; jab; shot
2. Injection (medicine)An injection (often referred to as a "shot" or a "jab") i... Read more