Words — 15 found
1. long (distance)Only applies to 長い
- の 。
- Her hair grew back.
2. long (time); lengthy
- It'll be a long time before she gets over her father's death.
Common word Links
1. long time; long interval; for quite some time
長いあいだ 【ながいあいだ】、ながい間 【ながいあいだ】
1. Chinese yam (Dioscorea batatas)Usually written using kana alone
2. Dioscorea oppositaDioscorea opposita (nagaimo, Chinese yam, Korean yam) is ... Read more
1. Night of the Long Knives (1934 SA purge in Germany); Röhm Purge
2. Night of the Long KnivesThe Night of the Long Knives, sometimes called Operation ... Read more
1. There's no point in staying (here) any longer; There's no point in prolonging a (the) visit; There's no point in extending one's stayYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. if you can't beat them; join them; you can't fight city hall; if your adversaries are stronger than you, it is better to join their side than to fight themProverb