Words — 33 found
1. mechanics; dynamics
2. MechanicsMechanics is the branch of science concerned with the beh... Read more
1. ability; capacity; capability; talent
2. physical strength
力倆: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. sumo wrestler; rikishiSumo
- My sister cheers young sumo wrestlers.
2. strong man
3. Deva kingBuddhism, Abbreviation, See also 金剛力士
りきじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. emphasis; stress; main point; importance
2. point of a lever where force is applied
1. painstaking piece of work; work of great effort; tour de force; outstanding workesp. りきさく
2. toil; labor; labourFormal or literary term, esp. りょくさく
1. to strain (oneself); to bear down; to exert oneself; to try (too) hard; to draw one's body taut
2. to put on a bold front; to make a show of strength; to swagger; to bluff; to boast
1. fighting with all one's might; fighting up against; making strenuous effortsYojijukugo (four character compound)